Saturday 19 June 2010

I wonder what you are doing now

I was wondering what you were doing. I miss you so much. I think of all the time we wasted. But now you are in heaven. What is it like? I was hoping i would get to ask you but you left. Are you telling stories there? The only thing I know is you are not in pain anymore. That is a blessing. I love the lord for allowing me to be with you in your last minutes. I love the lord no matter what but that was really special. I am just so use to you being here. I'm hopeful that I  see you there. You had a heart of gold. They say there is no pain in heaven. So you wouldn't be able to look down here. I love you Daddy.

1 comment:

  1. From LeeAnn...

    I know it was hard for you Will but I am so greatful you were there, too. I am sure it comforted him to know you were there right until the end. There is no one else he'd rather have had by his side.

    Going to Wyoming to see him when I did is possibly the smartest thing I have done so far in my life. Not going before is probably the stupidest, or maybe not staying a little longer.

    He did have a heart of gold. So do you. I have heard Mama (I think) say that about his Aunt Virginia, too.

    I miss Daddy. I think of him a lot. I miss looking forward to seeing him. I already miss him calling me randomly, meandering through some crazy, hilarious story, talking about remember whens, tell me about his errands and things he wanted to do. I loved that.

    I'm sure he is telling awesome stories! And in no pain! And welcomed by all of our loved ones who have already passed. There is no doubt that he is watching over us. My friend Drew said "your Dad is better able to keep an eye on you now than he ever could have here on earth."

    ReplyDelete